Change Submit Button CSS Css3Menu.com
JULY 15 – WEDNESDAY "ROTARY PARADE"
MORE INFO TO FOLLOW....
BIG ROCK CARNIVAL AMUSEMENTS
***ATT Parking Lot - corner of Merchant and Quay St.***
Normal ticket prices are $1 each or we have a value pack of 24 tickets for $20. Rides are 2-5 tickets.
Big Rock Amusements will provide safe and thrilling fun for the whole family, with a collection of unique rides including:
- The Extreme has 16 seats on a big pendulum that swings back and forth. The pendulum has an enormous amplitude and can swing up to the range of 130 degrees on each side. In addition, the seats rotate around the pendulum axis. G-force can reach up to 2.5G.
- The Fire Ball is a high speed looping roller coaster that takes riders 60ft in the air! Riders are seated in open air cars and secured with a over-the-shoulder safety harness and seat belt.
- Giant Wheel is one of the focal points of our midway and gives riders a bird’s eye view of the midway and surrounding area. Each of the gondollas seat up to four passengers. At night, the wheel lights up with thousands of multi color computer controlled flashing lights for a spectacular light show that can be seen from miles away.
- Gravitron is a favorite on the Big Rock Midway. Riders enter the space ship and stand against the wall. As the space ship begins to rotate, centrifugal force takes over and riders become plastered to the wall. Soon, riders slide about 2 feet above the ground for added excitement.
- Himalaya is an exciting thrill ride that spins at 11.5 RPM for exciting big-ride action at a speed which thrills everyone. The Himalaya is known for playing loud music while riders ride!
- Sea Ray is a spectacular giant swinging ship that swings riders back and forth up to 50' in the air.
©2015 The Blue Water Fest • All Rights Reserved.
Website powered by Eighth Day Media, LLC